- 2 Cups of Cooked Farro (still warm)
- 1 Tomato, small diced
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 T Capers
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Hand full of basil leaves, washed and torn into small pieces
- 1 Small bunch of Parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 1/4 t Red Pepper flakes
- 1/8 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Sautee onions, garlic, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt in the olive oil on medium low heat until onions are translucent.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl with a few pinches of salt and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add more olive oil and stir if the mixture is too dry.
- Cover and let sit for about 30 minutes so the flavors merry.